It’s that time of year again, time to aspire to better yourself with some resolutions. I have the usual resolutions.
- order Seamless less and cook more, so far so good, Monica got me a slow cooker for my last birthday and I’ve been trying to use it more so we don’t have to order
- work out more, really not feeling it, probably because it’s freezing in NYC right now
- work less, not going too well, but it’s still early
- turn off/ignore my phones more
- spend less, save more
- drink less soda
- waste less
Happy New Year!
98 total views, no views today
Ryan would love this if he knew who Derek Jeter is. Pretty cute.
373 total views, no views today
I found this idea on a blog somewhere but for your kid’s birthday, ask them the same questions every year to see how they change. Henry and I came up with seven questions. I waited till Ryan turned five before starting this new tradition because he wouldn’t have understood before this. And the questions, and his answers are:
- Q: What is your favorite food?
- Q: Who is your favorite super hero?
A: Batman and Flash
- Q: What is your favorite show?
A: Rescue Bots, the Dino Ones [actually hasn’t aired yet]
- Q: What is your favorite book?
A: Legends of Chima [Lego books]
- Q: What food do you not like to eat?
- Q: What is the most interesting thing about you?
A: my heart beats and makes blood
- Q: What is your favorite song?
A: Frozen [he means “Let It Go”], Pink [he likes “Just Give Me a Reason”, totally not age appropriate] and Bruno Mars [he likes “Just the Way You Are”]
And there you have it, the first birthday Q&A with Ryan on his 5th birthday.
411 total views, no views today
We don’t know what it’s called so we call it the “bear crawl”. Alex originally started crawling and was like a snake, his whole body just slithered everywhere. But now it’s morphed into a crawl where only his hands and feet touch the ground, so his knees and belly are up. It’s the knees up that makes it so unique. Have a look!
510 total views, 2 views today
Not sure why but all kids love jumping on the bed. I remember jumping on my parents many many times. My little boys are no exception.
592 total views, no views today